Since its introduction, the Bentley Bentayga has defined a new sector and set the luxury SUV benchmark, offering customers the ultimate Grand Touring experience unrestricted by landscape or conditions. The award-winning Bentley model is now available in its most sporting guise to date – the Bentayga V8.
At the heart of the latest Bentayga model is a new-generation 4.0-litre, twin-turbocharged V8 petrol engine which combines immense power with impressive fuel efficiency. The addition of a characteristic V8 burble, stylish twin-quad exhaust pipes and optional carbon-ceramic brakes, reveals more of the luxury SUV’s sporting character.
Sitting at the core of the Bentayga range, the new V8 model fuses exquisite luxury with power, usability and extensive sporting ability. Its responsive performance is fully customisable on demand by the driver through Bentley’s Drive Dynamics system, from limousine-like refinement to sporting precision.
Inside, customers will recognise Bentley’s unique approach to modern luxury tailoring, with the familiar blend of exquisite handcrafted materials and advanced technologies. New styling features include a wood and hide steering wheel and the introduction of a high-gloss carbon-fibre interior panel finish.
Bentley Bentayga V8
- Power, luxury, usability and sportiness
- 4.0-litre, twin-turbocharged V8 petrol engine develops 542 bhp (550 PS) and 568 lb.ft. (770 Nm) of torque
- 0-60 mph in 4.4 seconds (0-100 km/h in 4.5 seconds); top speed of 180 mph (290 km/h)
- Unmistakable V8 engine burble adds to emotional allure
- Optional carbon-ceramic brakes – world’s largest front brake system
- Twin-quad tailpipes, high-gloss carbon-fibre interior panels
and wood and hide steering wheel
Words and Photos: Bentley Motors Press